This service delivers support to individuals who live in their own homes and need assistance with household chores and/or nutrition and meal preparation.
Services include routine and seasonal cleaning, laundry, meal organizing and preparation. The service also includes basic pet care, errands, and grocery shopping.
Clients for the Housekeeping Program include adults who are unable to complete routine household tasks. This may be due to cognitive impairment, physical disability, frailty, or an acute or chronic illness. A home may be found ineligible for this program if it is not safe for our housekeeping staff.
- The service is available Monday to Friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Frequency and scope of the service will be based on individual assessment.
- There is a cost for this service per hour. The minimum visit is one hour and will be based upon a comprehensive in-home needs assessment. For pricing in your area please call 1-833-659-5491.
Services we offer
- The housekeepers can help pack and unpack to assist with moving if family or caregivers are not available
- Housekeeping staff are able to shop from a list. They can make a maximum of three stops when running errands
- HCSS will bill transportation costs for errands to the client at a mileage fee.
How Our Service Works
If you are new to HCSS and would like access one of our programs or services, register with us by calling the central intake office at 1-833-659-5491.
Afterward, please contact us to arrange your service.